Considering that step forward in your career that challenges you and inspires greatness from you? Searching for an agency on the move? One who—from its very inception—has made deep-rooted commitments to both the progressive organizations we’re proud to serve and the socially responsible business practices we stand behind … Mal Warwick | Donordigital is an agency with a thirty-five-year track record of fundraising success (think well over 1 billion dollars raised in support of progressive causes and political campaigns). And we are in the midst of one of our best chapters to date! Our clients are some of the most prestigious organizations in America (and they are bigger and more influential than ever before), our wall of awards is growing with record pace (and, we just won a bunch more), and our employees are at the top of their game and leaders of our industry (and, quite frankly, some of the most creative, impassioned, and exceptional folks you’ll ever work with). If working to build the foundation for a better world by helping organizations who make a significant contribution to that same goal is something that resonates with you, then ask yourself if you’re up for the challenge of joining our ranks. If the answer is yes, you’re almost there! And we encourage you to take that leap and apply; turn the page to your next chapter because we are looking for our next exceptional employee, and maybe that’s you.
Account Executives work as part of an account team assisting with or leading many aspects of client work and project management.
- Working with the account lead to develop and implement online fundraising/advocacy campaigns with specific benchmarks and deliverables, including email newsletters and solicitations, fundraising appeals, advocacy campaigns and more
- Assisting with creative services, including writing/editing Web fundraising copy, promotional copy and email newsletters and solicitations
- Coordinating email message production and implementation with internal departments and clients
- Implementing and overseeing message and landing page setup in the client’s eCRM platform
- Working with Director of Research and Analytics to pull messaging data and other metrics
- Monitoring message performance after a launch and doing preliminary analysis for client report-back
- Helping prepare presentations and reports before in-person client meetings as needed, with guidance from the account lead
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in one of the following areas of work: advocacy, fundraising, electoral campaigning, project management, event planning, Internet marketing, direct response
- Terrific project management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communicator, strong writer and speaker
- Self-starter, good at working independently
- Flexible, able to meet short deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in online fundraising, e-mail marketing and advocacy
- Excellent computer skills — Word, Excel, database, Internet
- Technology-oriented, with the ability and desire to understand how online fundraising, marketing and advocacy technology works (Note: This is not a Web development position.)
- Experience with Luminate, Salsa, Net Community, Engaging Networks or similar
- Experience with nonprofit fundraising or advocacy
- Basic HTML and other web tools experience
- Previous experience in a client service role
- Experience with online advertising a plus
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Pro-active problem solver
- Committed to progressive social issues, including the environment, foreign policy, aid and development, human rights, women’s rights, LGBT issues, electoral politics, etc.
- Willingness to travel, at least a few days per quarter
To apply:This is a full-time position. Please direct all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include ALL of the following (along with “Online Account Executive — Your Name” in the subject line):
- Cover letter — Who are you, and why are you our next exceptional employee?
- Writing Sample
- 3-year salary history